Open Weekends “Saddle Up!”
RIVER VALLEY HORSE RANCH, CARVER • MINNESOTA
Everything You Need To Know About Visiting the Ranch
- We’re OPEN WEEKENDS 10am-4pm and Reservations Must Be Made By Phone 952-361-3361
- There is a 50-inch height requirement to ride.
- Riders under the age of 18 without a parent or guardian present must have a signed release form that is signed by their parent/guardian, in which to ride. CLICK HERE for a copy of the Release Form.
- Reservations are recommended.
- There are over 55 horses at the ranch.
- The staff will pick a horse based on your skill level.
- Riders must have the physical ability to mount the horse unassisted.
- We do not rent or sell riding helmets or riding boots.
- Always wear close toed shoes or boots for riding horses.
- Dress appropriately for riding a horse and the weather.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and bug spray … you’ll be glad you did!
- $25 per person for a one hour guided trail ride. $20 per person for groups of 20 or more.
- Yes, we offer Pasture Boarding. Call us for more information.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
We ride to fly. to feel. to touch. to breath. to laugh. to soar. to overcome. to relax. to prove them wrong. to heal. to love. and to be loved back. to communicate without words. WE RIDE TO LIVE.