OPEN WEEKENDS in November • 10am-4pm
Make Reservations by Calling 952-361-3361
RIVER VALLEY RANCH INC. FAQ
- TRAIL RIDES • November WEEKENDS 10-4 •
- NOTE – The Ranch will be Closed for the Season Starting in December and will Re-Open April 2020
- RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE BY CALLING 952-361-3361
- RANCH ADDRESS – 16480 Jonathan Carver Pkwy Carver, MN 55315
- ONE (1) HOUR GUIDED TRAIL RIDE:
- COST – $40 per person
- GROUPS OF 20+: $30 per person
- CLICK HERE TO GET DIRECTIONS TO THE RANCH
- RIDERS MUST BE AT LEAST 50″ TALL TO RIDE
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT TO RIDE 250 LBS
- STAFF WILL PICK a horse based on skill level.
- RIDERS must have the physical ability to mount the horse unassisted.
PERMISSION TO RIDE RELEASE FORM: RIDERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WITHOUT A PARENT OR GUARDIAN PRESENT MUST HAVE A SIGNED RELEASE FORM THAT IS SIGNED BY THEIR PARENT OR GUARDIAN, IN WHICH TO RIDE. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
CLICK ON THE RELEASE FORM BELOW TO ENLARGE FOR PRINTING.
RIVER VALLEY RANCH, INC • TRAIL RIDES & PASTURE BOARDING
IMPORTANT: APPLY YOUR OWN BUG SPRAY & SUNSCREEN BEFORE COMING TO THE RANCH.
PUBLIC NOTICE: RIVER VALLEY RANCH, INC. DOES NOT SHARE, RENT, SELL, BORROW OR SUPPLY BUG SPRAY, SUNSCREEN, RIDING HELMETS, RIDING BOOTS, SUNGLASSES, RAIN GEAR OR HATS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THANK YOU!
THE COWBOY AND COWGIRL WAY
Before you get to the ranch to “SADDLE UP” make sure to put on your own bug spray & sunscreen cause you’re gonna need it! The ranch does not supply, borrow, loan or sell bug spray or sunscreen to the public.
For a comfortable and safe ride we suggest wearing blue jeans – or long pants – to avoid chafing against the saddle. Wear close-toed boots or shoes (preferably with a small heel) to keep your feet from slipping out of the stirrups. Avoid wearing oversized-loose clothing, shorts, long shirts, dangle jewelry or long scarves that can get tangled. Please leave the Crocs, open toe shoes, shorts and sandals at home. Safety First! Happy Trails!
TRAIL RIDING & PASTURE BOARDING 952-361-3361
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!